Thursday, December 20, 2012

last day of the Mayan Calender.

Today... I cleaned!  & watched Wuthering Heights for the 4th time this month. I can't help it; Charlotte Riley & Tom Hardy are such an irresistable pair. :(  I can't get enough of this movie... it's just so beautifully filmed with such intense dialogue and heart wrenching characters.  Did I mention also the great costumes & captivatingly sad soundtrack.  *sigh*.  I need to get out more. 

I visited Marvin this past weekend.  I flew out to Mississippi on Thursday and had a great weekend at the Shack Up Inn.  Mississippi was lovely and Marvin was so amazing- the trip was totally worth it.  The past 2 years of my life have been validated and it's very grounding to know that i've found something real.  :)  I planned it just right for an end to an amazing 2012.  Honestly, he's done so much for me and has saved me in ways that I could never thank him enough for- but I believe that he knows how much he means to me.  Just one more year and my married life begins. :)

p.s.
1 large cup of hot water +
2 packets of Carnation hot cocoa +
6 tsp. of nonfat powdered milk =

PURE DELICIOUSNESS!!!!:)
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment