Saturday, December 1, 2012

explosion in the sky

I had a crazy dream last night.  I kept waking up to a dream, falling asleep, then waking up to another dream.  I had more than 5 dreams last night.  I dreamt I was alone at school wandering the halls by myself.  Then I wandered onto this japanese gift shop on campus and proceeded to mix tamarind powder into a small bowl of milk.  There were 2 small bowls.  Then I met up with Angel from work and we were linked arms with 2 other girls- we were apparently a tight-knit group.  We were the "pretty" girls at on campus.  We laughed and giggled as we fussed our way through the mall/campus. Then we were outside at night sitting in our van.  From where i sat I watched in horror as i viewed a large red and dark grey jeep fly up into the sky and exploded high up in the air. I watched it grow smaller as it flew higher into the air... as if it were a u.f.o.  My ears exploded and i felt them pop as the bang roared in the sky and echoed everywhere, permeating the night.  My friends heard the loud explosion, but they did not eyewitness the jeep zooming across the sky and they did not know how it happened.  It felt like we had just been bombed.  We run to one of their houses to assemble supplies.  It felt like an emergency situation.  I grabbed a sharp weapon-like hairpin, clothes, stationary- whatever i believed i would later need.I felt a great need to be prepared.. yet i felt like maybe the preparation got in the way of finding a god bomb shelter/ safer area.I felt like we would be "bombed" again.  I think any dream my subconscious of things exploding in the night sky are highly symbolic and have an urgent message.  That is all.

Chloe was born yesterday.  I just visited her after work.  She was very cute and a calm quiet baby. Im happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment