Thursday, August 5, 2010

Its so weird.

I feel so weird. I am ten weeks pregnant. I've never been so pregnant in my life. Once again, it feels weird. I can't determine whether i don't feel as well as i'd like to because the hormones are kicking in, or because I haven't been eating as well, or because i'm still recovering from a drug addiction. Either way- I don't feel at my best health-wise and i don't like feeling this way. I feel so alone at times. Anyway i'm actually posting a second blog today because I wanted to share that i've finally decided where I want to work and i'm starting work tomorrow. I have high hopes of being energetic and making a decent amount. At least enough to finance next weeks pampering. ;]

I got my bag of skincare goodies from Austrailia today. Yeah i've never had a package just for me from so far with so much good stuff. :] Basically i'm changing my whole skin care routine around and i'm using more natural and organic products. They've been highly recommended. I also just got my nails did and have my first natural silk wrap ever. It's beautiful. Seriously, my mom is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment