Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm go glad I got rid of these bad friends.  Now that the bad influences are gone- I can focus on me and start saving for something big.  This week- i've been drinking bout a shot of E3Live a day and going through a bottle a week for the past 2.  I feel so much better and i sleep deeply.  When i wake up though, itll be hard to fall asleep but for the most part i'm regaining my health.  I drink at least 1 large juice/green smoothie a day- and have fallen in LOVE with Robek's seasonal:  Tropi-Kale smoothie.  :)  It's basically a yummy blend of papaya juice, frozen pineapple, kale, and non-fat yogurt.  I've been working consistently since i've returned to Hawaii and i'm actually doing VERY well and usually the highest earner at the end of the day.  I'm not surprised though, people just continually compliment me on how calm, friendly, happy, and well put together I am.  Being a good person comes naturally to me and I gotta thank my mom and dad for that.:)

I drove my grandparents to my aunt's random party today.  On the ride home I observed that these two 80 year olds  are two amazingly positive people.  Everything that comes out of their mouths are words of gratitude, praise, blessings, laughter, humor, or recollecting fond memories.    My grandpa goes "Wow. look at those cars how lucky they are to be parked in the shade".  It amazes me how good -natured and anti-bad-attitude they are.  No wonder i'm the way that I am.   I think we underestimate the influences our grandparents have on us.  Not just from actual interactions with them our whole lives but also being raised by the product of their hard-work- our parents.  I love mine and I hope they stay with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment